Why choose studying at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering?
The University of Sarajevo Faculty of Electrical Engineering represents the oldest and largest higher education institution in Bosnia and Herzegovina, which educates staff from various fields of electrical and computer engineering: automation of electronics, electrical energy, computers and information technologies, telecommunications. The studies at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering in Sarajevo are conducted in three cycles, according to programmes harmonised with programmes of similar higher education institutions in Europe.
Since 2012, the first cycle of study programmes at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering in Sarajevo have been accredited by the Accreditation Agency for the study programmes of ASIIN from Germany, thus confirming that the 1st cycle curricula from the fields of automation of electronics, electrical energy, computer and information technology and telecommunications, in its contents and manner of performance, are fully harmonised with the standards of higher education that apply in the European Union.
One should enrol at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering in Sarajevo because:
- instead of promising, the Faculty of Electrical Engineering in Sarajevo offers a decades- long tradition as a guarantee confirmed by the experiences of numerous generations of former students,
- the Faculty of Electrical Engineering in Sarajevo represents the only higher education institution that educates staff in the field of electrical engineering and computer science in line with internationally accredited programs,
- Diploma of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering in Sarajevo opens numerous opportunities for work and continuing education in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Europe and the world.
What after completing the studies?
A basic advantage of studying at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering in Sarajevo, in relation to other higher education institutions, is a permanent demand for experts from the field of electrical engineering, computers and telecommunications. This is confirmed by the Employment Bureau data, where experts with a degree from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering in Sarajevo are registered for a very short time. Certainly, a large number of students find their jobs even before the formal completion of the studies.
Each year, a number of students decide to continue their education at prestigious world universities in Germany, Austria, Japan and other developed countries, while at the same time having been recognised the ECTS obtained at the UNSA Faculty of Electrical Engineering.
Years of study: 3 + 2 + 3
- Automation and Electronics
- Electric Power Engineering
- Computing and Informatics
Address: Zmaja od Bosne St. bb
Tel.: +387 250 700