With its long tradition, orientation towards excellence, advancement of teaching staff and management, the Faculty of Sports and Physical Education carries the name of the leader in the field of sports education and research in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The Faculty of Sports and Physical Education is a harmoniously developed academic college, in terms of human resources, material, program resources and qualities, BH leader in this area without lagging behind similar Faculties in the region. The Faculty implements three education cycles in the general direction and Direction of management in the sport, which provide students top competences, as well as the development of managerial skills, creativity and competitive spirit. This orientation gives young people the ideal prerequisites for developing into a versatile, quality and balanced personality, and the chance to become the factors of society that will be able to occupy important positions in the social system which needs to be built.
The guarantee for achieving this mission is a relatively young teaching staff, optimal equipment and functionality, 8,500 m2 used for teaching, hall, laboratory, library and student-restaurant space.
The Faculty of Sports and Physical Education is an institution where young people can dedicate their passion and time with the certainty that is an excellent choice for their quality and fulfilled future.
What after completing studies?
- After completing the first cycle of general studies, students receive knowledge and competence for conducting and implementing the teaching process of sports education in the educational institutions of primary, secondary and higher education and sports -recreational, recreational, kinesitherapeutic and security activities.
- After the end of the second cycle of general studies, students receive knowledge for conducting the sports education teaching process educational institutions. Students are trained to apply and manage smaller research, developmental and applicative research to the improvement of the programs efficiency and the content of sports and physical education.
- After completion of the first cycle of studies of management in sports, students acquire knowledge, professional competence for work in the field of sports management, sport marketing, business functions managerial positions at sports organizations, financial management in sports, management of sports events and facilities, safety in sports facilities, sports branding.
- After the end of the second cycle of studies in the field of management, students acquire specific highly skilled theoretical, methodological and applicative knowledge of the thorough and professional training for developing, managing and monitoring projects within the sports management.
Study pattern: 4 + 1 + 3
3 + 2 + 3
Departments: general training courses for trainers and sports staff:
– Special Purpose (Army and Police)
– Sports Management
– Sports and media
– Adaptive preparation of athletes
– Condition preparation athletes
– Sport recreation and tourism
Address: Patriotske lige St, 41